10/21/2005

I like movies...

(Note: I started this post about 3 weeks ago, and just got around to finishing it)

So I took an idea from some other blogs to do this. I have NOT been "tagged." I will NEVER respond to being tagged in the manner requested. Just FYI. =) But I'm at work, and don't want to do my homework right now so...here are the top 50 movies of 1993 based on votes at IMDb.com. I'll follow the same format of bolding the films I think are good and italicizing the ones I think are not. No change means I have seen it, but I'm pretty indifferent. I have not seen the movies in blue.


Schindler's List
Jurassic Park
Fugitive, The -
"think me up a cup of coffee and a chocolate doughnut with some of those little sprinkles on top"
Groundhog Day-Bill Murray is a comic genius. "Don't drive angry."
True Romance
Army of Darkness
Nightmare Before Christmas, The
Mrs. Doubtfire
Sleepless in Seattle
Philadelphia
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Tombstone-So many quotable lines. "There...now we can be friends again."
Last Action Hero
Demolition Man

Firm, The
Falling Down
Wallace & Gromit: The Wrong Trousers
Dazed and Confused-I must have seen/heard this 100's of times while closing up Blockbuster for the night.
Carlito's Way
In the Line of Fire
Cliffhanger
Piano, The

Much Ado About Nothing
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
In the Name of the Father
Dave-"I once caught a fish thiiiisss big."
Pelican Brief, The
Remains of the Day, The

Wayne's World 2
Trois couleurs: Bleu
Bronx Tale, A
Hot Shots! Part Deux

Perfect World,A
Kalifornia
Short Cuts
Addams Family Values
Cool Runnings
Searching for Bobby Fischer-just saw part of this the other night. Still good.
Benny & Joon

Indecent Proposal
So I Married an Axe Murderer
Three Musketeers, The
Loaded Weapon 1
Rising Sun
Rudy- Favraeu and Vaughn for the first time? "Son, in 35 years of religious study, I have only come up with two hard incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and I'm not Him. "
Age of Innocence, The
Grumpy Old Men
Alive
- cannibalism is OK?
Super Mario Bros. -played the game plenty though.
Sliver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home