12/20/2005

Misc

I took 18 hours this past semester. That's a lot, but God (often via my beautiful wife) took care of me. Perhaps the biggest blessing...I don't have to take any more accounting.

I have, deep done inside of me, the Christmas "spirit." I have a real tree for the first time ever. It smells good. Kara made it look great.





I don't understand the Happy Holidays v. Merry Christmas debate. If you are against Merry Christmas because you don't want other's views imposed on you...why are you making me say Happy Holidays. Hypocrite!


I have a few things on my "want to do" list before classes start in mid-January:
See the Narnia flick.
Learn how to install wood flooring.
Install wood flooring.
Finish watching the 3rd season of 24 before the 5th season starts in early January.
Paint the entry way. (not really on the want-to-do list, more want-to-be-done list)
Put feet on the chairs.
Read Genesis.

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Nellie said...

Post a picture of your tree. Congratulations on completing another 18 hours. No more accounting - woo hoo!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Nellie said...

Your tree is beautiful!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger sarahdawn said...

We REALLY missed seeing you guys for a Christmas together. If you feel like traveling home from Nana's via Bryan/College Station in a few weeks, we would love to have a bit of your time. Construction starts in the morning, so we could take you to see our little jobsite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home